From August 22 to September 16, the Denver Streets Partnership will be holding a scavenger hunt. Earn points by completing a trip using RTD transit! Each time you complete a trip post your selfie(s) to this Google form. Use RTD or Google trip planner to complete your trips! Trips can be completed any time during the two-week period. You can compete as a person or a group.
1) Complete individual trips
Complete the following trips for the indicated number of points. In order to earn points you must take a selfie with a “Zero Fare for Better Air” poster in the background as you are riding the bus or train to the destination. These posters can be found on any RTD bus or train! In addition you must take a selfie at the destination as specified below:
- 5 points City Park West to Union Station. Selfie at destination should have Union Station Escalator in the background
- 5 points Denver Central Market to Niver Creek open space. Selfie at destination should have open space or creek sign in background
- 5 points Tivoli Brewing Company to Red Rocks College station. Selfie at destination should have Golden mountains in background
- 5 points Tivoli Brewing Company to Sloan’s Lake. Selfie at destination should have Sloan’s Lake Park in background
- 5 points Sloan’s Lake to the Capitol Building. Selfie at destination should have the Capitol steps clearly in the background
- 5 points The Capital Building to Dave and Buster’s (2000 S Colorado Blvd). Selfie at destination in front or inside playing a game
- 5 points University of Denver to Cherry Creek Reservoir. Selfie at destination should have reservoir in background
- 5 points 38th and Blake Station to Santa Fe Arts District. Selfie at destination should have a mural on Santa Fe street in background
- 5 points Denver Arts Museum to the Littleton YMCA. Selfie at destination should be picture of “Y” in background
- 5 points Curtis Park to Northfield Shops. Selfie at skating rink
- 5 points Northfield Shops to Stanley Marketplace. Selfie in front of one of the stores
- 5 points Cherry Creek mall to H mart (2751 S. Parker Road). Selfie in front of a jackfruit or durian
- 5 points Union Station to Lowry Sports Complex. Selfie in front of tennis courts
- 5 Points Overland High School to Aurora Town Center (Mall). Selfie in front of Town Center sign.
- 5 points Olde Towne Arvada to National Western Stock Show. Selfie in front of Jurassic World Exhibition
- 5 points Skate City Westminster to 1stBank Center. Selfie with 1st bank sign in background
- 10 points (only once during the month) Any Rockies game attended that public transit was used to get there. Coming from Denver, extra 5 points. Coming from Englewood, Lakewood, Edgewater, Wheat Ridge, Commerce City, extra 10 points. All other areas extra 15 points. Selfie at game
- 10 Points This is the big one! Denver to Boulder or Boulder to Denver. Selfie on Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder OR selfie on 16th Street Mall in Denver
- 5 Points Park Meadows to Elitch Gardens. Selfie with a ride in the background
3) BONUS POINTS
1 point added if you posted on social media a picture of your trip with #ZeroFare (limit one per trip)
- Person/group with the most points will receive a gift basket with items from businesses along one of our favorite bus routes (one prize per group).
- Person/group with the 2nd most points will receive a 10 ride ticket book (one per group)
- Person/group with the 3rd most points will receive a regional day pass (one per group)
If you are a prize recipient your name will be announced on the Denver Streets Partnership Twitter and Facebook accounts on September 1.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. MEMBERSHIP OR DONATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING DOES NOT INCREASE WITH A DONATION.
METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter, complete trips as described above and submit photographs of you on transit completing the trip and you at the final destination. Submit to this site each time you complete trip.
ELIGIBILITY: You must be 18 or older to enter. You must be a resident of the state of Colorado to enter. Except where prohibited by law, employees of the sponsor are not eligible to enter.
Denver Streets Partnership
1525 Market St #100, Denver, CO 80202
DATES: Entries will be accepted beginning Friday, August 19, 2022 at 6 a.m. The deadline for entry is Friday, September 16, 2022 at 10 p.m. A winner will be announced on Monday, September 19, 2022 at noon.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
● How winners will be determined and when: All entries will be equally considered. Each trip will be added up and assigned the points attributed to it. In case of a tie, a winner will be picked from that group by randomly drawing one name.
● How winners will be notified: The winner will be notified on September 19, 2022 at noon through email. We will also share the winners names on the Denver Streets Partnership Twitter and Facebook accounts.
● The winner will have two weeks to claim their prize. After two weeks of the announcement of the winner, the prize may be forfeited if not claimed. Sponsor is not liable for the winner’s failure to receive notification of winning in the event that incorrect contact information was provided to Sponsor.
DISTRIBUTION OF PRIZES: The winner can claim their prize by setting up a time via email to come into the Denver Streets Partnership office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
AGREEMENT TO RULES: By entering this contest, you agree to abide by Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, and to accept the decision of the Sponsor as final and binding. Sponsor has the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify entries at its sole discretion.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT: By entering this contest, Entrant agrees not to use third-party content unless Entrant has obtained consent from the third-party and disclosed the use of such content.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrant shall release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability, damages, injury, loss, claim, and cost that occurs directly or indirectly from participation in the contest or the use or misuse of the awarded prize, including for misuse of Entrant’s intellectual property or that of third parties.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Denver Streets Partnership will own the photos submitted and has the right to post them on its social media accounts and communications.
PRIZES: A basket of gift cards and merchandise from local businesses along an RTD bus route. The actual retail value of this prize is approximately $100.00. 10 ticket pack is worth $50.50. Regional Day Pass is $10.50
ODDS OF WINNING: All entries will be considered equally, and the odds of winning will be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.